6/21/12

Time Travel: FFW 1 Year Later

Oh my word. I have failed you. Faithful followers: I apologize, for I have let you down. How can you ever forgive me? Can I make it up to you? Purdddy Puuhhhlllleeeesse? I may have broke the cardinal rule. :(

It has been over a year since I have blogged and I can feel it. I couldn't take it for a second longer, nor deny the pull that I had to publish another post...
I don't plan on attempting to catch you up to speed on the last yr, however, I will do a post of "highlights" if you will. So here goes nothing...

Highlights of the last year (in no particular order)


1. I moved to Southern California
2. I enrolled in a Master's of Social Work program (hence, the first highlight)
3. I spent over a week in the Philippines visiting a good friend
4. I ended up in a brothel (more to come on that one)
5. Spent a night in Tokyo, Japan (gotta love stand-by flights)
6. Spent a lot of time at the beach (my happy place)
7. Have developed some amazing friendships (you know who u are)
8. Have learned a lot about myself
9. Have been challenged in more ways than I probably realize
10. Have experienced one of the hardest years of my life
11. My boyfriend, Brian, moved from MN to CA! :)
12. Have encountered a pure miracle: my grandpa overcoming and recovering from a stroke when the doctors claimed he didn't have another day to live
13. Have had the opportunity to sharpen my celeb-sighting skills (have seen Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Owen Wilson to name a few)
14. Completed my first year of my MSW program (1 to go!)
15. Experienced my first orchestra (thank you Brian!)
16. Surfed for the first time (thank you Hope!)
17. Experienced vino country (thank you Annie!)
18. Been to Vegas one too many times....haha
19. Gained a greater appreciation for thrift shopping
20. Experienced the death of a client


Muchos more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment