12/19/10

You're on to me...

December is here and I have not blogged in a while. Time to give updates on the world of me.

It's been somewhat of a season of haziness. Not sure what God has next or even what He is doing at times. But I trust He is up to something. There have been days of restlessness and wrestling with God. I want to know what He is up to--so I continue to press into Him. The winds are beginning to blow. This is my hope. Do you ever feel like you are destined for something more? Something bigger than yourself? I feel this ache in my innermost being every single day.

As I look back on 2010 and realize that the year is coming to a close I think to myself it's been quite a year. God has brought me so far. I have learned so much about myself and my relationship with Him. I have learned more about His character and heart.

Something always brings me back to You. It never takes to long. I know that You're on to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment